The Real Housewives of Atlanta who has been driving fans mad with her boasting about how Hollywood adores her and how she’s too rich to to appear at “low class” events, is living up by her statement as she’s supposedly “the biggest star” on this season.
Her pay cheque is no joke either. We’re hearing that Nene could easily snag up to $300,000 and above for her weekly appearance on the show. So if she was to be booted out on the first week, she would’ve bagged herself 3/10 of the earnings she makes for an entire season on RHOA.
TooFab dishes that alongside Nene joining the cast, fans of DWTS may also be pleased to hear that Drew Carey, Sean Avery, Danica McKellar, James Maslow, Diana Nyad have also reportedly signed their contracts and are gearing up to hit the ballroom.
Quite frankly, from all the people I just mentioned I only know Nene Leakes and a little bit of Sean but Dancing with the Stars producers never really have a good list of celebrities on the dancing competition program anyway.
You can catch some of this season’s contenders below — note that this is not the complete list as execs plan to make the official announcement tomorrow (Tuesday) morning. Guess we beat them to it. Haha.
I sure as hell hope that there’s another big contestant because right now I’m far from impressed with the cast. Anyway, see below for the few that have been confirmed:
- – Danica McKellar, Winnie Cooper from “The Wonder Years”
- – Candace Cameron-Bure, DJ Tanner from “Full House”
- – Billy Dee Williams, Lando Calrissian from “Star Wars”
- – Sean Avery, Former NHL player and Vogue intern
- – James Maslow, Big Time Rush hunk
- – Cody Simpson, Pop singer
- – Diana Nyad, Long-distance swimmer
- – Charlie White & Meryl Davis, Olympic gold medalists for ice dancing
- – Nene Leakes, “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star
- – Drew Carey, “The Price Is Right” host and sitcom star