Articles

Ellen Degeneres Viciously “Mean,” Claims Tabloid: Deserves Academy Award For Pretending To Be Nice

ellen degeneresWorking with Ellen Degeneres is like working with the boss from hell, the National Enquirer write in their latest issue, adding that “instead of hosting the Academy Awards, Ellen should win one.”

Why? Well, because the tabloid thinks she’s a great actress when it comes to covering up her true feelings and how she really acts when cameras are not around her.

Sources for the tab reveal that they’ve supposedly “uncovered the shocking truth about America’s so-called sweetheart and her off-screen diva tantrums, ugly celebrity bashing and strife in her personal life.”

“While she acts like she’s the sweetest woman in Hollywood, Ellen is actually cruel and cranky to nearly everyone around her.”

On her daytime talk-show, Ellen is considered to be very bossy. She doesn’t allow her staff members to make eye contact with her and tends to throw bottles of water at crew members from time to time when she’s really angry, the source further added. Hilarious, right?

“She fakes it for the camera and has managed to convince America that she’s the nicest woman in showbiz.”

And all of this is supposedly worsening now that she’s allegedly divorcing her wife Portia de Rossi , another story which the tabloid has been reporting for the past few months. In fact, this is the first time they didn’t dedicate an entire article on Ellen’s supposed divorce.

Instead, they continue to bash the talk-show host by further adding: “She routinely rages at underlings and takes her frustrations out on the staff.”

“One time Ellen climbed up a ladder and sprinkled bread crumbs in a hard-to-reach nook and then waited to see if the mess was cleaned up.” Wowza — this quote from NE’s sources just tops it. Can you go any lower than that?

Oh yes, they can!

“When the housekeepers admitted she missed the spot, Ellen went nuclear and threatened to fire the woman if she ever made a similar mistake again.”

Do we believe this?

7 Comments

7 Comments

1. Y@zmar

March 26, 2014 at 11:33 pm

Hmmm, wonder if this is true about Ellen

2. KiaSoto

March 27, 2014 at 1:32 am

Ellen mean my God she seems so nice,

3. cottenkandi

March 27, 2014 at 6:48 pm

Oh no not Ellen. I so like her.

4. MrsGrapevine

March 27, 2014 at 7:52 pm

I don’t believe it. She probably just has incompetent staff that need a good bashing every once in a while. Then again she does wear the pants in her family, I can see her stud side getting a little mean.

5. Meiqua

March 28, 2014 at 6:44 am

Wow. Not Ellen. I’ve always thought she was pretty cool.

6. Jerri Lynn Silver

March 20, 2015 at 9:13 pm

This is no shock to me. Don’t you all know that you can’t judge a book by its cover??

7. mike

June 13, 2015 at 8:35 pm

I believe it. I always thought she was one of the worst interviewers ever and became shocked at how many fans she tricked. Early on, and even now in 2015; I can see in her eyes that she almost ‘hates’ her guests. Of course the Oprah’s and Madonna’s she has on, she treats with a kind of ‘fear’ which is easily seen in her eyes (glares, really…). She has three that i have noticed since her show began. I rarely watch the show but sometimes there is a guest I want to hear from and I am always disappointed at where she takes the interview, and I can tell from the the start how its going to go by her demeanor and what I really mean is that “mean” glare in her eyes. And what is with all the muscle guys with their shirts off? That brings us to glare #3. The 3 glares of Ellen are : 1) “Oh yeah?” 2) “I need you to like me”, and third “I’m gay but I need physical attention (or service..as she probably calls it..). I hope the show is winding down because I can not stand her.