Kourtney Kardashian Flees Calabasas Mansion After Finding “Dangerous Mold”

Kourtney Kardashian Flees Calabasas Mansion After Finding “Dangerous Mold”


kourtney kardashian mold house

Kourtney Kardashian was left stunned when her house decorator discovered several patches of dangerous mold all over her home. 

The 35-year-old famously purchased Keyshawn Johnson’s home last year — it’s a beautiful mansion that’s right across the street from where sister Khloe lives. But the downside of it all is that after months of living in the house, she’s now discovered the hazards.

Knowing that Kourtney is pregnant, the mold can have serious effects on her baby’s health — and of course one shouldn’t forget her other kids, Penelope and Mason.

Sources say that nobody was aware of the mold until the decorator recently discovered it. Supposedly this past week. It was painted over, making the situation even worse because nobody in the house had a clue that they were to some extent in danger.

Kourtney and her family rushed to a nearby hotel where they are currently staying while the reality star is readying up a possible lawsuit for whoever is responsible. Fingers are currently being pointed at Keyshawn seeing that he was the last person who owned the house, so he would’ve known.

Had Kourtney’s decorator not seen the dangers, she would’ve continued living there and made the situation so much worse — not just for herself, but for her entire family. Without a doubt, there’s a lawsuit coming… and Kourt will most likely bag millions!

** UPDATE ** Keyshawn has reportedly responded to the story, and of Kourtney’s claims that he is to blame for the house damage that she’s just now discovered.

“Our sources say … Keyshawn believes the mold developed AFTER the sale when a bathroom pipe sprung a leak in the wall.  Keyshawn says someone in the Kardashian klan actually reached out to Keyshawn asking if the house was still under warranty so they wouldn’t have to pay for the repair.

Keyshawn is incredulous because he has 2 kids who lived in the house until the day before it was sold … and the kids mostly slept in the master, where mold was found.  He says he would never knowingly expose his kids to mold.”



This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.